It’s likely that you have come across Diamonds Capital through an email list, on social media or got it recommended by a friend or family member.
Is Diamonds Capital a scam? The reasons why you’re here is because you have want answers right so, that’s what I’m going to provide for you within this Diamonds Capital review.
First and foremost I must commend you for actually doing a bit of extra research before committing to joining PRODUCT. For all you could have known, the product could be a major scam so the fact you’re here right now, researching whether or not that’s the case is a pretty smart move on your part.
To be fully transparent with you, I am personally not a member of Diamonds Capital so I can assure you that I will not attempt to sell you it unless of course it’s worth investing in.
What I will aim to do is provide you with an unbiased 3rd party look at Diamonds Capital that will hopefully help you to make the best decision you can in the end.
PRODUCT NAME: Diamonds Capital (DC)
OWNER/S: Robert Clarkson
TYPE OF PRODUCT: Cryptocurrency MLM
PRICE: $20, 0.01 BTC or 1 ETH minimum
SUMMARY: Yes I do believe that Diamonds Capital is a pyramid scheme and a scam. It’s an entity I certainly would not recommend joining as it showcases a bunch of major red flags that would indicate it isn’t very legitimate.
The fact recruitment is crucial to succeed, the lack of retail products is another issue, the pay to play system it employs, the lack of information on the team behind the company and Robert as a whole and the high likelihood of recruitment essentially paying for the company to continue are the main reasons I would suggest skipping out on this more than likely crypto ponzi scheme.
FINAL RATING: 0/5
WHAT IS DAIMONDS CAPITAL?
Diamonds Capital is a cryptocurrency MLM where Robert Clarkson is the CEO. Apparently Robert is a doctor on physics and mathematics however, other than this little bit of information on him, there’s not much else you can find out about him online.
The MLM is actually incorporated in the UK however, this doesn’t necessarily make it legitimate as it’s super easy to become a company in the UK which means awful terrible companies can get incorporated there too.
Futhermore, Robert appears to be played by a European actor, which actually isn’t the first time I’ve seen a crypto MLM do this.
All in all though, there isn’t much information on who the legitimate owner behind DC is so you should be very careful if you decide to join. Besides, even though it’s based in the UK it’s top 3 most popular targets seem to be South Korea (34.4%), Taiwan (26.6%) and Vietnam (3%).
So being based in the UK doesn’t seem to resonate with the country that it’s legally registered in, which to me is kind of weird.
DAIMONDS CAPITAL PRODUCTS
Diamonds Capital does not seem to sell anything that’s retail able to non affiliate customers. This is something that the FTC themselves have deemed as a pyramid scheme like so, it makes sense why I and probably many other reviewers would consider this to be a problem.
HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY WITH DAIMONDS CAPITAL?
As is the case with pretty much all MLM businesses there are 2 ways to make money with them, DC being no exception.
1. The first method is by earning a ROI on your initial investment.
2. The second method is by earning from your recruits.
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you want to become a DC affiliate, you’d need to invest a minimum amount, which can be in either of the following currencies :
- $20 in USD;
- .01 BTC; or
- 1 ETH
The first way you’ll be able to earn with DC according to their compensation plan is through the return on investment on the initial investments you make, which will of course be determined based on the currency invested.
USD Investment ROI
- Exclusive Start – invest $20 or more and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Stable Profit – invest $500 or more and receive 200% a day for 25 days
- Golden Choice – invest $3000 or more and receive 2.3% a day for 35 days
- Diamonds Capital – invest $15,000 or more and receive 2.5% a day for 40 days
- Diamonds Contract – invest $30,000 or more and receive 3.5% a day for 10 days
BTC Investment ROI
- Exclusive Start – invest 0.01 BTC or more and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Stable Profit – invest 0.1 BTC or more and receive 200% a day for 25 days
- Golden Choice – invest 0.5 BTC or more and receive 2.3% a day for 35 days
- Diamonds Capital – invest 2 BTC or more and receive 2.5% a day for 40 days
- Diamonds Contract – invest 4 BTC or more and receive 3.5% a day for 10 days
Ethereum Investment ROI
- Exclusive Start – invest 1 ETH or more and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Stable Profit – invest 10 ETH or more and receive 200% a day for 25 days
- Golden Choice – invest 30 ETH or more and receive 2.3% a day for 35 days
- Diamonds Capital – invest 100 ETH or more and receive 2.5% a day for 40 days
- Diamonds Contract – invest 165 ETH or more and receive 3.5% a day for 10 days
The second way that DC affiliates can earn money is through a unilevel structure. This means that’s an affiliate will be placed at the top of the structure whilst being able to earn infinitely horizontally and vertically within any given level on this structure, with the amount earned determined by the affiliate rank of a member.
- Glass (sign up as a Diamonds Capital affiliate) – 7%
- Bronze (generate $5000 in downline investment volume) – 8%
- Silver (generate $30,000 in downline investment volume) – 10%
- Gold (generate $60,000 in downline investment volume) – 12%
- Platinum (generate $150,000 in downline investment volume) – 14%
- Emerald (generate $400,000 in downline investment volume) – 15%
- Sapphire (generate $1,110,000 in downline investment volume) – 17%
- Ruby (generate $2,500,000 in downline investment volume) – 19%
- Diamond (generate $8,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 21%
- Red Diamond (generate $25,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 25%
These funds are also coded meaning 25% of the referral commissions anyone within the unilevel structure that is also lower rank than you earns will be paid to you.
THE NOT SO GOOD THINGS
Recruitment Is Essential For This Scheme
I’ve seen my fair share of crypto based MLM’s in the last year or so and for the most part they all seem to follow the same structure. They claim that you can earn x percentage per day based on how much you invest and a x percentage from your recruits depending on your rank.
The thing is, when a company claims they can make you upto 3.5% day on your investment, just be sitting around and practically doing nothing, at that point you’ve really got to be very suspicious of the company.
You should be even more suspicious when these companies have a pay to play system involved too!
The fact is that the only way DC will be able to payout the ridiculous 3.5% daily returns is through the new money recruits bring in and not through their miraculous money making system.
The reality is that this is how the typical ponzi scheme works and is obviously a pretty big reason to not get involved with DC.
They Don’t Sell Retail Products
This is also a massive issue because the FTC have themselves deemed it as such.
Whenever a MLM company only allows for affiliates to recruit and not just sell retail products to non-affiliates, the institution in question is more often than not a pyramid scheme.
Therefore, the lack of retail products here, to me would imply DC is a pyramid scheme.
The Marketing Material Seems To Be A Little Off
All of the marketing they seem to be doing online comes across as fake and honestly quite badly acted.
What’s funny is that in earlier marketing video DC decided to dub over “Robert’s” voice in attempt to hide his European accent.
All in all though, the marketing material is not very convincing and I’m pretty sure that Robert himself is more than likely to be an actor too.
Even if Robert is genuinely the real name of the guy, I’d still be very suspicious of how the whole company works and definitely would not recommend joining
THE GOOD THINGS
I don’t see DC as having any good points to talk about, it’s simply another one of these crypto MLM ponzi schemes that are best avoided as they genuinely will not make you any kind of legitimate money.
IS DAIMONDS CAPITAL A PYRAMID SCHEME/SCAM?
Yes I do believe that Diamonds Capital is a pyramid scheme and a scam. It’s an entity I certainly would not recommend joining as it showcases a bunch of major red flags that would indicate it isn’t very legitimate.
The fact recruitment is crucial to succeed, the lack of retail products is another issue, the pay to play system it employs, the lack of information on the team behind the company and Robert as a whole and the high liklihood of recruitment essentially paying for the company to continue are the main reasons I would suggest skipping out on this more than likely crypto ponzi scheme.
MY PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION
I personally will always recommend against using a MLM business model to make money, not because you can’t make money through it (you totally can) but, the system has always seemed shady to myself and is kinda synonymous with the likes of a pyramid scheme or scams (MOBE and Digital altitude).
Instead I prefer working with something created through ones own means and is ultimately dependent on yourself and your work ethic alone.
This method I’m talking about is affiliate marketing.
The reasons as to why I recommend it over MLM based structures are because
– there is no need to recruit constantly
– it is a legitimate method that has been working consistently and continues to grow as more businesses want individuals to promote products
– and because it is free to start up, no unnecessarily large start up funds needed.
The service I recommend is Wealthy Affiliate. It’s free to sign up to and will get you set up and ready to start your affiliate marketing journey within minutes, as it did for me when I begun my journey.
If you have any questions that you would like to ask me regarding DC, feel free to do so in the comments section below and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you have your own thoughts about DC and would like to talk about it, again feel free to do so in the comments below!